Get a public relations strategy that can reach the masses without the expensive cost of traditional advertising
Small and medium sized businesses often see PR as just a popular buzzword in marketing and advertising. It can often feel too glamorous and something which only the big companies use.
But a well devised public relations strategy has a number of benefits, which include:
- It’s an inexpensive way to reach your target customer in masses
- Creating more credibility than traditional advertising
- Creating a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Stimulating awareness and ultimately demand for your products or services
- Building and strengthening your company image and brand
- Giving the impression that your business is innovative and going places
- Increasing your web presence and visibility on popular search engines such as Google
A well crafted and managed public relations program can have a significant impact that is far greater than traditional marketing or advertising channels. It’s also a proven fact that public relations carries a higher credibility factor and delivers two and half times the value of print advertising.
So if PR is not a part of your marketing strategy, it may be time to reconsider and use it to complement your existing marketing initiatives. Bright Owl Marketing has created some PR packages to suit your budget.